Everything You Need to Know About Visiting River Safari Singapore
Visiting River Safari Singapore
- What are the River Safari Singapore timings?
River Safari Singapore timings are from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM on all days of the week.
- Where is River Safari Singapore located?
River Safari Singapore Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
- How to get to River Safari Singapore?
River Safari Singapore is well connected by public transport. You can choose to travel by train or bus to the park. Alternatively, you can travel by Mandai Khatib Shuttle and Mandai Express as well
- What facilities can I expect at River Safari Singapore?
ATMs, stroller rentals, wheelchair, and locker rentals are some of the facilities you can expect at River Safari Singapore.
River Safari Singapore Location
River Safari Singapore is located right next to the Singapore Zoo by the Mandai lake and is easily accessible by bus, train, and car.
Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
How to get to River Safari Singapore
Getting around Singapore River Safari
For the comfort of those visiting River Safari Singapore with children and individuals with limited mobility, the following services are provided.
At a rate of S$ 15, visitors with children can rent strollers for a comfortable experience. Please keep in mind that the overall weight should not exceed 15kg.
Wagons are available for rent at River Safari Singapore at a fee of At a rate of S$ 15 Each wagon will accommodate 2 children. The overall weight should not exceed 35kg.
If you are 16 years of age or above, you can rent an electric scooter for easy movement at River Safari Singapore. Please note that the rental can not be refunded.
At River safari Singapore, complimentary wheelchair facilities are available for visitors with limited mobility. All you have to do is visit the reception area near the entrance.
River Safari Singapore Opening Times
Tuesday to Sunday - 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Note: River Safari Singapore is open throughout the year.
Dining & Shopping at River Safari Singapore
River Safari Singapore has two unique dining options for you to choose from - Starbucks and Mama Panda Kitchen. The restaurants at River Safari Singapore do not use pork or lard and their seafood comes from sustainable sources.
For a quick bite and a dash of strong coffee, head over to the in-house Starbucks outlet. You will also find cakes, pastries and other delicacies here.
Location: Entrance Plaza
Timing: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Mon to Thu) and 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM (Fri to Sun, public holidays & eve of public holidays)
- Mama Panda Kitchen
Head over to the Mama Panda Kitchen for a taste of authentic Chinese cuisine. Don’t forget to try out their famous panda pau and noodles.
Location: Giant Panda Forest
Timing: 10.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Daily)
For those who are looking for something to take back home, River Safari Singapore has two gift shops - River Safari Shop and House of Kai Kai and Jia Jia. At the River Safari Shop, you will find everything from soft toys to t-shirts. If you are a fan of the in-house pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia, you will find their plush toys, clothing, and other knick-knacks at House of Kai Kai and Jia Jia.
Rules for visiting River Safari Singapore
- Do not venture into prohibited areas while exploring the park.
- Animals should be treated with respect. Feeding and teasing of animals are strictly prohibited at River Safari Singapore.
- Do not overcrowd in front of an exhibit. Similarly, do not make a rush to attend a show.
- All guests should refrain from using flash while taking photos.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their pets or plants along with them. Here’s a full list of River Safari Singapore rules.
Tips for visiting River Safari Singapore
- River Safari Singapore is best explored on foot. Therefore make sure that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Since exploring the park requires a lot of walking, all visitors should take care to stay hydrated. Visitors can fill their water bottles from the water dispensers available at the park.
- If you wish to grab a bite, head over to the in-house Starbucks or Mama Panda Kitchen. Here’s a full list of River Safari Singapore tips.