River Safari Singapore Tips And Services
River Safari Singapore Services
Here’s a list of facilities and services available at River safari Singapore:
- ATM: You can find both POSB and UOB ATM machines at the Singapore Zoo main entrance.
- Lost & Found: In case you lose something, visit Visitor Services Booth for assistance.
- Nursing Rooms: You can find nursing rooms at Entrance Plaza, Giant Panda Forest, Boat Plaza and Amazon Flooded Forest.
- Diaper changing facilities: You can find diaper changing facilities at Entrance Plaza, Giant Panda Forest, Boat Plaza and Amazon Flooded Forest.
- Mobility Access: You can rent an electric scooter, stroller, or wagon at the park. Wheelchairs are also available for guests with limited mobility.
- Wi-Fi: River Safari Singapore is Wi-Fi enabled. You can search for ‘PARK_FREE_WIFI’ to get connected for free.
- First Aid: You will find Automated External Defibrillators at Entrance Plaza, Giant Panda Forest and Boat Plaza. Alternatively, you can approach any staff member.
- Lockers: At a small fee you can rent out lockers to store your valuables.
- Luggage: You can leave your luggage at the Visitor Services Booth for a fee.
- Prayer Room: In case you need access to the Prayer Room, all you have to do is approach the reception.
- Rain Gear: In case you are in need of rain gear, you can purchase umbrellas and ponchos at the gift shops.
River Safari Singapore Tips
Here are some tips to keep in mind while visiting River Safari Singapore:
- Wear Comfortable Shoes: River Safari Singapore is best explored on foot. Therefore make sure that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Drink Water: Since exploring the park requires a lot of walking, all visitors should take care to stay hydrated. Visitors can fill their water bottles from the water dispensers available at the park.
- Restaurants: If you wish to grab a bite, head over to the in-house Starbucks or Mama Panda Kitchen.
- Assistance: In case you require any kind of assistance, please reach out to the River Safari Singapore staff.
- What to Carry: Do not forget to carry sunglasses, sunscreen, and insect repellants.